The standard for Transitional Facilities for General Uncleared Risk Goods (TFGEN) and Guidance Document (GD) has been updated to reflect the new changes in the Performance Based Verification (PBV) auditing system of facilities.
The newest versions of both documents are dated 17 March 2023.
If you have a copy of these standards in your TF Manual folder, now is the time to update to the most recent versions. Click below to download these:
The main changes include:
- Removal section 1.4
- Section 3.9 (5) removed – with regard to the online internal audit
- “Verification inspection(s)” replaced with verification or verification audit.
- Added “or auditor” to inspector where applicable.
- Defines “verification” in Schedule 1.
- Replaced “Verification inspection(s)” with “verification or verification audit”.
- Added “or auditor” from “inspector” where applicable.
- Remove obsolete sentences
- Part 5.17(1-3) has been rewritten to reflect the new verification audit.